Pune – India
Remote – India
Cognizant is seeking a Workday Senior Principal Consultant certified in Integration. In this role you will work with clients during all phases of deployment as well as post-production to assist with defining requirements, complete development, and deploy solutions.
Drives and make decisions regarding tactical direction of project workstream.
Identifies dependencies and supports interplay between different workstreams within a project.
Leads, mentors and overseas the work of other consultants within their project.
Go-to resource for assistance with deliverable development, review, or approval.
Plans to evaluate customer objectives as part of developing solutions.
Generates and pursues ideas for improvements to documentation and methodology.
Support and Leads initiatives that will help the company specially in Integrations Project Delivery
Reinforces company policies and procedures to others.
Skills & Requirements:
12+ years’ experience with Workday
Must have active Workday Certification – Integration Core
Additional Certifications (Preferred) – Workday Studio, CCTPP, CCB, HCM Core, Financials.
Good understanding of workday functional areas such as Core HCM, Financials
Strong Workday implementation experience
SME of at least 1 Workday Module
Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
Ability to identify and analyze areas of risk and develops plans to minimize.
Strong communication, presentation, and analytical skills, with the ability to effectively manage client expectations
Ability to work in diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams.
Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science/Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or Engineering-related field is required
Why choose Cognizant:
- Entrepreneurial environment that welcomes your ideas
- Opportunity to do great work
- Outreach programs that support communities and tap into your volunteer spirit
- Learning opportunities to help current needs and advancement
- Global operations, with opportunities in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific
- An abundance of Affinity groups to meet your needs
Cognizant Core Values:
- Start with a point of view: I apply my expertise to gain trust and to lead our clients forward.
- Seek data, build knowledge: I use facts to guide my actions and decisions.
- Always strive, never settle: I act with agility and creativity, determined to stay one step ahead.
- Work as one: I deliver solutions that draw upon the full power and scale of Cognizant.
- Create conditions for everyone to thrive: I include, enable, and invest in everyone around me.
- Do the right thing, the right way: I always make the ethical choice.