Line of Service
Advisory Generalist (entry level)
Job Description & Summary
A career within People and Organisation services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You’ll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations.
Workday Experienced Profiles
A career in our Workday Human Capital practice, within Workday Consulting Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Workday technology as a tool to enhance and unify Human Resources, talent management, and finance. We focus on understanding the forces shaping their business and developing industry tailored solutions that support our clients through the entire lifecycle of the Workday implementation.
Preferred Fields of Study
Business Administration/Management, Human Resources Management, Organizational Management, Computer and Information Science
Minimum Years Of Experience
As an Experienced Profile you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution:
- Improving the delivery of HR services, implementing HR technologies;
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results;
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems;
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends;
- Motivated, proactive and good communication skills;
- Outstanding attention to quality and detail;
- Fluency in both written and spoken English;
- Workday Services functional certification and/or engagement manager certification.
- Availability for work travel.
What you can expect from us
- Growth-prone, collaborative, creative and highly professional environment;
- Exposure to high value, high visibility clients;
- Willingness and support towards delivering exceptional business value;
- A well defined and flexible career path that promotes growth in line with performance and that is adaptable to different expectations.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date