Kolkata DN 57
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career within Workday Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Workday technology as a tool to enhance and unify Human Resources, talent management, and finance. We focus on understanding the forces shaping their business and developing industry tailored solutions that support our clients through the entire lifecycle of the Workday implementation.
Managing business performance in today’s complex and rapidly changing business environment is crucial for any organization’s short-term and long-term success. However ensuring streamlined E2E finance operations to seamlessly adapt to the changing business environment is crucial from a process and compliance perspective. As part of the Technology Consulting -Business Applications – workday Practice team, we leverage opportunities around digital disruption, new age operating model and best in class practices to deliver technology enabled transformation to our clients in the areas like:
· Technology enabled Business and Finance Transformations (workday )
· Process and Design Analysis
· Business Process Reviews
· Fit Gap Analysis
· Performance Improvement
· Current and Future State Assessments
· Program and Change Management
· Training and Support
· People & Team Management
Our rapidly expanding team, provides specialized and strategic industry and functional Consulting expertise to clients around the world and we are looking for leaders for future who is:
· Proficient in MS – Excel
· Considers technology as an enabler of change and hence will be ready to learn and contribute
· Understands finance process across key tracks – R2R, P2P and O2C. Knowledge of other business functions will be added advantage
· Demonstrates sound knowledge of Accounting standards and other regulatory requirements e.g Companies Act, GST etc
· Brings in experience in working in a client facing role
· Has go the ability to work independently with minimal oversight
· Carries a can-do attitude and a mindset of diversity and equality
· Ability to effectively develop, mentor and coach teams
The role can be based out of any location where PwC India has its offices but will demand traveling to other client locations as well.
Year of experience required – 0-2
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date