Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career within Workday Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Workday technology as a tool to enhance and unify Human Resources, talent management, and finance. We focus on understanding the forces shaping their business and developing industry tailored solutions that support our clients through the entire lifecycle of the Workday implementation.
To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
– Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
– Share and collaborate effectively with others.
– Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
– Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
– Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
– Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
– Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in written form.
– Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
– Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Workday Functional /Technical Consultant
Exp – 2 to 5 Yrs
Working Location – Bangalore
Certification – Workday HCM + one or more of other modules (Absence, Compensation, Timetracking, Benefits, Learning, Recruiting)
Experience in at least 2 workday implementation and support
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date