Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Our people are foundational to our strategy– they are not ‘resources’ that we leverage! Our People team (formerly Human Resources) partners with leaders to engage and attract high performing, diverse, entrepreneurial talent. We continuously challenge ourselves to be BOLD in our thinking, design and delivery of people solutions that enable our people to be the best that they can be and drive exceptional ResMed success.
ResMed is currently hiring for the role of People Experience Associate to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. In this role, you will be part of the People Shared Services (PSS) Team and would be responsible for creating great employee experiences by ensuring all People related queries and requests are responded to in a timely, accurate, and clear manner.
Let’s talk about the role
- Resolve routine requests received through global case management portal in a timely manner with a high level of satisfaction from the customer (employee) and/or use judgement to escalate to the next level.
- Provides daily operational support for onboarding, offboarding, internal transfers, and employment contract management (country-specific).
- Process and monitor all local documentation required for employees via DocuSign.
- Manage data in Workday; this will include ensuring accurate data is entered and maintained in the system and periodically performing data audits.
- Generates and distributes standard and ad hoc reports for various requests and customer groups in line with business requirements.
- Maintains all Workday payroll inputs.
- Promote the usage of self-service and guide the employees on how to access and navigate.
- Use procedures, policies, knowledge database and other reference materials to assist in answering requests ensuring information is relevant, current, and clear.
Let’s talk about you:
- 1-2 years of related experience in HR support role (ie: HR Help Desk / HR Ticketing / HR Tier 1 etc). Experience in WorkDay or other HR Systems.
- Ability to learn quickly and understand HR activities and processes.
- Strong customer experience focus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excited and enthusiastic to learn, and by the opportunities new challenges provide.
- Desire to work in a high calibre team and strive for exceptionally high quality service delivery.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or relevant education background.
- Experience in HR Operations/ Shared Services environment in multi-national operations.
- Experience in working within a cross functional teams.
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!