Here at Swarovski, our people sparkle just as much as our products. Come and join us as a Senior Workday Functional Developer (Recruiting) where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role within a diverse team with dynamic strengths. Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us.
ABOUT THE JOB
- End-to-end ownership of small-to-medium projects including planning, configuration, team management (if required), stakeholder management and allied documentation
- Guide organization for Workday Recruiting, Core HCM and, at least, three other modules
- Complement the functional and technical design with the right security set up in Workday and act as expert in this area (Recruiting)
- Create end to end Workday solution design, bringing in new business ideas or change requests
- Analyze feasibility, alternative solutions and full impact (technical, maintenance, usage, cost) of different designs.
- Understand the ‘holistic picture’, the defined governance around Workday and HR processes (global system landscape for HR processes, non-HR systems working with people data, data security and protection).
- Support, mentor and coach junior team members, as needed, to continuously improve solution quality, response and resolution times and finally user acceptance. This will predominantly be other WDF Team members but could also include the Workday BAU Support team or Key Users of Workday
- Continuously share knowledge of best practices and learnings globally with team members in the WDF, WDS and WD I&R teams via knowledge sharing sessions, documents, user manuals, etc.
- Ensure compliance to all procedures (e.g. testing approach, documentation) diligently with no compromise in quality across solution design, testing and configuration delivery.
- Lead stakeholder engagement activities. This will involve working with a diverse set of global, regional and local HR colleagues in a remote set up.
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- Global role closely working with Corporate HR team, process owners and project managers
- High complexity with variable work assignments and strong interdependency within the other Workday teams (Corporate, WDS, WD I&R, GPM and program/project)
- Direct business stakeholder impact
- Final quality control and gate approval for releasing changes to the production system
Swarovski is a family-run company, founded more than 120 years ago in Wattens, Austria. We are leading group of global companies committed to stable growth and maintaining our place at the forefront of design, creativity, and technological innovation.
Working for Swarovski is more than just a job. You will work for a groundbreaking, modern, premium brand, which is globally known for its quality and creativity. We place people at the heart of our business and offer global pay programs, supported by a range of local benefits. In addition, we provide rich development opportunities which recognize and reward the brilliant contributions of our passionate individuals and teams who contribute to the success of our company – sparkling every day.
Whether you are just starting your career or celebrating an existing one, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history. Grow your own career through our blended learning and development programs. Learning opportunities are everywhere at Swarovski and will help you grow and develop your own career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.