Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
1. Perform Workday Employee data management
Workday transactions: My Joining/On-boarding
- Work with Global Position Specialist on Position Number creation for Hire
- Set up new hire Workday profile upon trigger from Talent partner
- Generate Business letters, contracts as needed/required.
- Cancel/Rescind hire for no show / declined offers.
Workday transactions: Moves/Promotions/exits
- Work with Global Position Specialist on Position Number creation of source and destination
- Execute transaction on Workday for employee moves/promotions and in-market partners for the actions needed from their end to complete the process.
- Owns data accuracy and timeliness in all elements, including merit/bonus plans, cost centre, fixed term contract termination/extension/conversion etc. in Workday across end to end employee lifecycle
- Manage coordination with stakeholders and in-market partners.
- Work with Global Position Specialist on Supervisory organisation creation and tagging
- Raise EIB uploads for mass data change requests to HRIT.
- Workday data support for Payroll
- Pay review data management (Lead APR data cleansing)
- Perform data hygiene audits and drive corrections of data and employee tagging on Workday
- Work with HRIT and in-market People Experience team to ensure correct workday compensation data feeds into Payroll system.
- Work with Benefits providers as needed/required.
- Work with Payroll point of contact to ensure compensation changes are captured in payroll.
- Perform Employee Exit transactions in Workday (Voluntary/Involuntary terminations)
- Work with in-market partners to ensure smooth exit process (check exit checklist or clearances).
- Severance administration
My Absence/Time off
- Manage absence or time off changes in workday.
Effective intersystem linkages
- Ensure timely integration of JML-Workday (check automation or flag manual JML trigger)
- Responsible for creating/updating knowledge base / process documents relevant to scope.
- Ensure technical issues are flagged to affected stakeholders e.g., People Partners and Payroll to avoid
Employee experience issue.
Data reporting and analytics (non-confidential or no sensitive data content reports only)
- Generate and Share Workday standard HR reports following the COBP on data privacy.
- Ad hoc employee data-related reports
- Provide basic HR data analysis
2. Meet or Exceed relevant Hub KPI and Service Level Agreement
3. Maintain the highest level of confidentiality and privacy pertaining to employee data management
4. Project management (can initiate, plan, execute, control, and close EX Hub EDA projects)
5. Maintain HR data accuracy by consistently coordinating with stakeholders to maintain clean employee data
6. Work with key stakeholders and Hub leads to produce innovative Solutions
7. Drive simplification of HR processes and promote data based organizational decisions
- At least 5 years’ Experience in HR Shared Services or equivalent.
- Experienced in and expert knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Experienced using Workday.
- Have good understanding in Country local government benefits processing.