New York, New York
If you have a Candidate Login already, but have forgotten your password please use the steps to reset your password. If you have forgotten your email login, please contact [email protected] subject Workday Candidate Login
When creating your Workday account and entering personal information like name, address, please do not use ALL CAPS.
Welocalize is looking for an exceptional Senior HRIS professional to support the team and company in Workday systems-related initiatives. We are looking for a system-minded individual who is an organized self-starter to join our Workday Team. The role requires the ability to partner with stakeholders to analyze system and process issues along with enhancement opportunities. They will assist in developing requirements and/or partner with other system resources (include 3rd party vendor) to configure, test, and deploy solutions. Position requires the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders to strategically align and operationalize programs at a global, regional, and local level.
- Partner with HR Business Partners to enable the effective use of HCM and related integrated systems and workflow solutions.
- Gather business requirements and align to system capabilities.
- Configure changes in Workday aligned with business requirements and perform comprehensive Unit testing with business teams, applications support and system developers for overall functionality and technical quality of deliverables.
- Maintain the system configuration and reporting designs for the assigned functional areas.
- Provide HR Business Partners, the initial end-user documentation that they can finalize and manage training.
- Provide production tier 3 support to ensure the systems perform according to approved specifications. Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Writing standard and advanced reports that include creating calculated fields and maintain dashboards.
- Support semi-annual Workday Release project activities and weekly updates related to assigned functional areas.
- Participate in projects to a successful completion. Effectively manages tasks, duties, resources, and issues.
- Manage projects such as survey participation and analysis, collect and analyze market data, maintain salary survey data library, determine competitive position of company salary range structure.
- Determine and evaluate competitive compensation for individual jobs and job families by analyzing external data using qualified market reference sources and applying specialized methodology to appropriately trend the data as well as to ensure equity.
- Provide support and training to Human Resource Partners/Managers concerning interpretation of compensation practices, policies and guidelines
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of systems analysis and configuration experience working within HR applications. 3 years of Workday configuration ideal.
- Previous hands-on experience working with Workday (Core HCM, Benefits, Leaves, Compensation, Talent Management, Position Management, Performance Management, Reporting, and Analytics)
- Functional knowledge in the application of technology to support and improve Human resources management processes.
- Proven ability to manage across functions and successfully engage and influence others outside the area of control.
- Project management experience including project planning and execution.
- Experience with planning, leading and performing change management, communications, and training activities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills towards varying managerial and technical audiences.
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
- Proven ability to work effectively with functional and technical teams.
- Strong analytical aptitude
- Ability to troubleshoot, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in utilizing business software applications including MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Experience with ticketing systems (Zendesk) and Jira a plus.
- Open to travel if the need arises depending on projects.
Additional Job Details:
Functional focus on Absence, Time off and Time Tracking