Your work days are brighter here.
At Workday, it all began with a conversation over breakfast. When our founders met at a sunny California diner, they came up with an idea to revolutionize the enterprise software market. And when we began to rise, one thing that really set us apart was our culture. A culture which was driven by our value of putting our people first. And ever since, the happiness, development, and contribution of every Workmate is central to who we are. Our Workmates believe a healthy employee-centric, collaborative culture is the essential mix of ingredients for success in business. That’s why we look after our people, communities and the planet while still being profitable. Feel encouraged to shine, however that manifests: you don’t need to hide who you are. You can feel the energy and the passion, it's what makes us unique. Inspired to make a brighter work day for all and transform with us to the next stage of our growth journey? Bring your brightest version of you and have a brighter work day here.
About the Team
Workday is looking for a Senior Pre-sales Solution Consultant. In this role, you will be joining our fantastic team of experts across EMEA and take ownership as a regional expert for Workday Adaptive Planning Solution focusing to the Nordic region. The role will also offer opportunities to partner with our sales teams and customers in other parts of EMEA as well.
This is your chance to demonstrate thought leadership, represent and demonstrate next generation Planning Applications. Through interactive pre-sales discovery meetings, you will analyse an organization’s operations and business needs and develop and present Workday’s Planning solutions to address their requirements. You will also provide additional support to our sales and marketing teams to drive enablement and demand generation programs, including tradeshows and marketing events.
About the Role
- Support Planning First or Planning attached deals mainly in the Nordics, but also across the EMEA region: interact with customers at C-level through executive meetings, discovery conversations, exec demonstrations, presentations and follow-up discussions.
- Contribute to Demand Generation Plans and activities in the Nordics and across EMEA
- Be a leader in your subject area and sharing in-depth knowledge and experience with regional teams
Thought Leadership and Field Enablement
- Stay up to date with the latest Workday solutions as well as industry trends
- Reinforce the business value of Workday Planning Solutions through creation of compelling presentations, demonstrations and value stories
- Maintain a close understanding and appreciation of competitive solutions.
- 4-5+ years of Presales experience with proven, deep domain expertise in Planning, Analytics or Enterprise Performance Management.
- Knowledge of Administrative systems around Accounting (GL, AR, AP. Budgeting and Planning / EPM) is a big plus
- Unrivalled professional presentation, communication, and influencing skills to C-Level Executives/selling to the CFO Office specifically
- Proven ability to provide effective support for key deals
- Experience leading successful customer transformations involving complex EPM/BI architecture
- Proven expertise on market trends and business / IT Innovations (Innovation Evangelist)
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English, native level fluency in one or more of the Nordic languages (Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish)
Our Approach to Flexible Work
With Flex Work, we’re combining the best of both worlds: in-person time and remote. Our approach enables our teams to deepen connections, maintain a strong community, and do their best work. We know that flexibility can take shape in many ways, so rather than a number of required days in-office each week, we simply spend at least half (50%) of our time each quarter in the office or in the field with our customers, prospects, and partners (depending on role). This means you'll have the freedom to create a flexible schedule that caters to your business, team, and personal needs, while being intentional to make the most of time spent together. Those in our remote "home office" roles also have the opportunity to come together in our offices for important moments that matter.
Are you being referred to one of our roles? If so, ask your connection at Workday about our Employee Referral process!