At Genmab, we’re committed to building extra[not]ordinary futures together, by developing antibody products and pioneering, knock-your-socks-off therapies that change the lives of patients and the future of cancer treatment and serious diseases. From our people who are caring, candid, and impact-driven to our business, which is innovative and rooted in science, we believe that being proudly unique, determined to be our best, and authentic is essential to fulfilling our purpose.
Join our mission at Genmab where your expertise as a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of healthcare. Positioned in the vibrant heart of Utrecht, you'll be a key player in recruiting top-tier talent, collaborating with an energetic HR team passionate about making a difference. If you're driven by innovation and thrive in a vibrant environment, your perfect job awaits at Genmab!
Your role at Genmab
As we forge ahead with our ambitious 2030 vision, your skills and passion are crucial. Engage in meaningful work with our Global TA team, contributing to global and local recruitment initiatives. At Genmab, you'll challenge norms, push boundaries with HR Business Partners, and inspire Hiring Managers to achieve unparalleled success. Your efforts in executing Genmab's forward-thinking talent strategy will be instrumental, as you bring fresh perspectives to enhance recruitment processes alongside a diverse team of HR experts.
Make an Impact:
- Drive the entire recruitment lifecycle, ensuring a seamless flow from initial hiring manager intakes to finalizing hires.
- Cultivate talent pools, engage in job fairs, and foster partnerships with leading universities to attract exceptional candidates.
- Offer mentorship to the Talent Acquisition Coordinator, setting the gold standard for candidate and hiring manager experiences.
- Employ innovative sourcing strategies to assemble a diverse and inclusive talent pipeline.
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with recruitment agencies to fulfill Genmab’s talent acquisition needs effectively.
- Serve as a subject matter expert, shaping recruitment processes and ensuring alignment with Genmab’s global strategy.
- Commit to Genmab's high standards of compliance and ethics in every aspect of the recruitment and hiring process.
- Drive initiatives that enhance our recruitment capabilities and candidate experiences, embodying and promoting Genmab’s values.
Genmab offers a flexible hybrid work model, combining the comfort of working from home (40%) with the collaboration of our modern office in Utrecht. This role allows you to closely collaborate with TA Managers and the HR Operations team, under the guidance of the Director HR, Site HR Lead NL.
- Are seeking a challenging role within a global, fast-paced, and innovative organization.
- Have a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) with at least 3 years of experience in Pharma/Biotech recruitment.
- 7-10 years of experience in the Talent Acquisition area.
- Experience with different Talent Acquisition Projects (e.g., branding, campus recruitment, career events, automatization, etc.)
- Excel in a dynamic environment, demonstrating resilience, creativity, and the ability to manage multiple priorities effortlessly.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, with a talent for building relationships and communicating effectively across a diverse team.
- Proficient digital literacy / effective working knowledge of Workday is a plus.
At Genmab, you’ll find a culture where innovation thrives, and a team committed to improving patients' lives worldwide. If you’re ready to make a significant impact and propel your career forward, we’d love to hear from you.
- You are passionate about our purpose and genuinely care about our mission to transform the lives of patients through innovative cancer treatment
- You bring rigor and excellence to all that you do. You are a fierce believer in our rooted-in-science approach to problem-solving
- You are a generous collaborator who can work in teams with diverse backgrounds
- You are determined to do and be your best and take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team
- You are not afraid to grapple with the unknown and be innovative
- You have experience working in a fast-growing, dynamic company (or a strong desire to)
- You work hard and are not afraid to have a little fun while you do so
Genmab leverages the effectiveness of an agile working environment, when possible, for the betterment of employee work-life balance. Our offices are designed as open, community-based spaces that work to connect employees while being immersed in our state-of-the-art laboratories. Whether you’re in one of our collaboratively designed office spaces or working remotely, we thrive on connecting with each other to innovate.
Genmab is an international biotechnology company with a core purpose guiding its unstoppable team to strive towards improving the lives of patients through innovative and differentiated antibody therapeutics. For more than 20 years, its passionate, innovative and collaborative team has invented next-generation antibody technology platforms and leveraged translational research and data sciences, which has resulted in a proprietary pipeline including bispecific T-cell engagers, next-generation immune checkpoint modulators, effector function enhanced antibodies and antibody-drug conjugates. To help develop and deliver novel antibody therapies to patients, Genmab has formed 20+ strategic partnerships with biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. By 2030, Genmab’s vision is to transform the lives of people with cancer and other serious diseases with Knock-Your-Socks-Off (KYSO™) antibody medicines.
Established in 1999, Genmab is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark with locations in Utrecht, the Netherlands, Princeton, New Jersey, U.S. and Tokyo, Japan.
Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
We are committed to fostering workplace diversity at all levels of the company and we believe it is essential for our continued success. No applicant shall be discriminated against or treated unfairly because of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, or genetic information. Learn more about our commitments on our website.
Please note that if you are applying for a position in the Netherlands, Genmab’s policy for all permanently budgeted hires in NL is initially to offer a fixed-term employment contract for a year, if the employee performs well and if the business conditions do not change, renewal for an indefinite term may be considered after the fixed-term employment contract.