PHI – Manila
Time Type: Full time
Worker Type: Employee
Job Profile Summary
Acting as the pivot or intermediary between end-users and IT to ensure that business/user requirements are delivered in IT solutions and meet the corporate and business objectives of the Global People Team. The Business Analyst should have deep business knowledge across the QBE organization, have working knowledge of WD reporting and be able to work with all levels of personnel in defining business requirements and supporting the business delivery.
- Acting as the pivot or intermediary between end-users and IT to ensure that business/user requirements are delivered in IT solutions and meet the corporate and business objectives of HR.
- Work with People teams to plan, prioritize and schedule Applications Minor Enhancements and Applications Development projects.
- Support development of needs and capabilities and provide support to obtain business cases on prioritized business projects.
- Develop project documentation in alignment within company policies/methodologies.
- Analyze workflow to provide input to process maps and isolate areas of potential improvement.
- Maintain work practices that follow applicable policies and procedures related to business requirements development and implementation.
- Ensure the requirements accurately and sufficiently describe business needs and result in desired business outcomes.
- Provide qualitative feedback and support to ensure Service Provider is able to action the work.
- Effectively use available tools in administration and tracking of job responsibilities.
- Define and apply standards and quality criteria to ensure consistency and a full audit trail of work.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure business requirements are well understood, executed and documented.
- Identify issues and risks, ensuring that they are appropriately captured raised and actioned.
- Periodically review and evaluate internal processes for effectiveness and efficiency to ensure they continue to support business need.
- Ensuring the effective scoping of projects including the identification and management of dependencies to minimize the number and size of change requests to original scope and solutions.
- Ensuring business requirements are sufficiently detailed to enable further project documentation including technical designs and testing documentation.
- Build relationships, share knowledge, and jointly address business issues with key internal and external stakeholders, including other functional areas, to identify and promote consistency and synergies.
- Provide accurate and timely information to all external and internal stakeholders.
- Provide coaching to business customers on governance process, and leadership in working through the process to demonstrate progress of portfolio.
- Plan and execute User Acceptance Testing, including test planning, user coordination, test execution, and timely completion to identify and eliminate any risk to change implementation.
- Undertake the analysis for business problems and translate them into requirements to ensure solution meets business needs.
- Provide input in the preparation of business cases where required.
- Ensuring business requirements are managed throughout project and program lifecycle.
- Manage reporting and analytics for relevant business unit, both internally and externally.
- Provide detailed analysis on relevant business unit data
- May mentor/coach Business Analysts
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
Experience: Experience with Workday configuration and reporting
Preferred Competencies & Skills
- Determine what information you can view via reports, profiles, and other informational screens.
- Knowledge of security workflow implementation, maintenance and administration.
- Maintaining audit data (approvals, role owner matrix)
- Perform workday security audit activities
- Experience in creating, modifying, and testing simple Workday reports is a plus.
- Understanding the company's Workday data in an effort to translate business requirements into understandable and user-friendly reports and dashboards
- Able to aid in the generation of custom reports and scheduled reports clean-up activity
- Able to self-learn and develop skills as new functionality is delivered
- Understanding of end user access to security related systems with the overall goal of enforcing the company's policy and protecting the integrity and confidentiality of the company's information.
- Knowledge in Walk me, Workday and ServiceNow systems
How to Apply:
To submit your application, click "Apply" and follow the step by step process.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
QBE is an equal opportunity employer and is required to comply with equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction it operates.